Medical Services in the Bald Hills Doctors – How and Why?
The Bald Hills Doctors provide a range of services, categorized as
- Preventive Care
- Heath Management
- Full Nursing Care
- Allied Health Care
The services are inclusive of:
- Skin Cancer Treatment
- Sports Injuries
- Antenatal Care
- Travel Health
- Occupational Health
- General Checkups
- Minor Surgical Procedures, etc.
The Doctors in Bald Hills Doctors
The health care medical centres have a team of the best trained and certified doctors in Bald Hills Doctors including both male and female doctors who’ve got their own set of experiences in various fields.
For some cases the patients might as well be given the services of the female general practitioner doctors in Bald Hills Doctors, considering their current state of health.
The Cost of Treatment
The cost of the services available at the health care medical centres would otherwise be a hefty amount but with the services of the bulk billing doctors in Bald Hills Doctors the cost has been reduced to nothing. This is because the patients are given complete coverage of their treatment cost under the name of bulk billing.
The criteria to avail the bulk billing services include:
- Registration of the patient under Medicare
- Registration of the patient under Veteran Health Care
- Patient is a Health Care Card Holder
- Patient is a Pension Card Holder
Booking an Appointment with the Doctors in Bald Hills Doctors
For booking an appointment with the general practitioner doctors in Bald Hills Doctors you can use any of these two ways:
- Online Appointments: For online appointments with the doctors in Bald Hills Doctors the patients are required to fill in the form available on http://www.baldhillsdoctors.com.au/online-appointments
- General Appointments: General appointments can be made by making a call to the health care medical centre at 07 3261 9117, between Monday -Friday : 7.30 am-6.00 pm and Saturday: 8.30 am-1 pm.