What are the conditions under which the doctors in Bald Hills Doctors need to be consulted by the patients?
Patients can consult the doctors in Bald Hills Doctors under any of the following cases:
- Chronic Ailment
- Acute Illnesses
- General health Checkups
Considering the state of health of the patients and the required services, there is the following range available at the Bald Hills Doctors. Women many choose to get their treatment from the certified female general practitioner (GP) doctors if they feel uncomfortable talking to a male doctor about their health issues.
- Antenatal Care
- Mental Health
- Sexual Health
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Sports Injuries
- Travel Health
- Occupational Injuries, etc.
What are the additional services that can give the patients an extra benefit?
To give patients an added health and medical service benefit, the doctors in Bald Hills Doctors provide these additional health benefits:
- Allied Health Services: Under the name of allied health services the patient’s health is controlled and monitored by a dietician, physiologist, physiotherapist, and a psychologist. The team of doctors takes complete responsibility of the patient’s health, giving him the necessary medications and treatment facilities.
- Bulk Billing: Under the name of bulk billing the doctors are given complete coverage of the treatment cost and this may happen in any of the following four cases:
- The patient is registered under Medicare
- The patient is registered under Veteran Health Care
- Patient is Pension Card Holder
- Patient is a Health Care Card Holder
What will be the cost of treatment?
The cost of treatment might be a huge sum of money but for the patients who fall under the criterion of bulk billing doctors the treatment would cost absolutely nothing because they’re given complete coverage of the treatment cost.
Appointments and Everything
The general practitioner doctors in Bald Hills Doctors can be reached in any of the two ways:
- General Appointments: General appointments can be made by making a call to the Bald Hills Doctors at 07 3261 9117, between Monday -Friday : 7.30 am-6.00 pm and Saturday: 8.30 am-1 pm.
- Online Appointments: For online appointments the patients are required to fill in an online form available on the website - http://www.baldhillsdoctors.com.au/online-appointments