Doctors and Health Care Medical Centre Griffin
Whether it is for a general health check up or a treatment for chronic or acute illness, the thing about the doctors working in the health care medical centre Griffin is that they will be available at even some odd hours when it comes to providing medical assistance.
The Types and Services Include:
The services available in the health care medical centres include the following four categories:
- Preventive Care
- Allied Health Care
- Full Nursing Care
- Health Management
For any of these services or even the ones mentioned below there is a team of male and female general practitioner (GP) doctors in Griffin who ensure that the patients feel comfortable interacting with the doctors.
The services that the GP doctors in Griffin provide include:
- Skin Cancer Treatment
- Sports Injuries
- Antenatal Care
- Travel Health
- Occupational Health
- General Checkups
- Minor Surgical Procedures, etc.
What are the additional services that could be of help for the patients?
Other than these the additional services that the patients can avail in the health care medical centre Griffin include:
- Bulk Billing Services: Under bulk billing services the patients are given complete coverage of the treatment cost – meaning that they will be required to pay only a small sum of money for the complete treatment.
The criteria include:
- Patient is registered under Medicare
- Patient is registered under Veteran Health Care
- Patient is a Pension Card Holder
- Patient is a Health Care Card Holder
Allied Health Care: A team of doctors including a dietician, physiologist, physiotherapist, and a psychologist provide their services to the patients, monitoring his diet, health, routine and even exercises.
How can the patients make appointments with the doctors?
The doctors in the health care medical centre of Griffin are available for all sorts of medical assistance at all times of the day; the appointment s with them can be made in these two ways –
- Online Appointments: For online appointments with the doctors the patients are required to fill in the form available on http://www.baldhillsdoctors.com.au/online-appointments
- General Appointments: General appointments can be made by making a call to the health care medical centre at 07 3261 9117, between Monday -Friday: 7.30 am-6.00 pm and Saturday: 8.30 am-1 pm.