Understanding the medical services of the doctors in Brighton
The general practitioner doctors in Brighton provide a range of services to the patients of the location and the services include:
- General Health Checkup
- Skin Cancer Treatment
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Accidents & Emergencies
- Mental Health
- Children’s Health Care Service
- Sexual Wellness
- Sports Injuries, etc.
For women who want to be treated for their medical problems by female general practitioner (GP) doctors will be able to avail the services from these doctors. The doctors ensure that the patient feels comfortable talking about the problem and is ready for a physical examination if required.
What are the additional benefits that the patients can avail other than the services?
Other than all of these services mentioned above, the two that come as an additional benefit for the patients who take medical assistance from the health care medical centre in Brighton include:
- Allied Health Care: A team of doctors including a dietician, physiologist, physiotherapist, and a psychologist provide their services to the patients, monitoring his diet, health, routine and even exercises.
- Bulk Billing Services: Under this the patients are given a complete coverage of their treatment cost; the bulk billing doctors in Brighton provide their services only if the patient falls under any of the following categories:
- Registration under Medicare
- Registration under Veteran Health Care
- Patient is a Pension Card Holder
- Patient is a Health Care Card Holder
Who would deal with the patients of medical emergencies and accidents?
The patients of accidents and medical emergencies are treated at top priority by the GP doctors in Brighton; all previously made appointments for the day are either cancelled or postponed until a replacement of the doctor is made available.
How can the patients make appointments with the doctors?
The doctors in the health care medical centre of Brighton are available for all sorts of medical assistance at all times of the day; the appointment s with them can be made in these two ways –
- Online Appointments: For online appointments with the doctors the patients are required to fill in the form available on http://www.baldhillsdoctors.com.au/online-appointments
- General Appointments: General appointments can be made by making a call to the health care medical centre at 07 3261 9117, between Monday -Friday: 7.30 am-6.00 pm and Saturday: 8.30 am-1 pm.