Discussing the Services of the Doctors in Brendale
The doctors in Brendale are all trained and certified, available almost every time to provide their services and any form of medical assistance almost immediately to the patients.
Here is the range of services that patients can avail in the health care medical centre Brendale:
- General Health Checkup
- Skin Cancer Treatment
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Accidents & Emergencies
- Mental Health
- Children’s Health Care Service
- Sexual Wellness
- Sports Injuries, etc.
What are the additional services available for the patients?
Other than all of these services mentioned above, the two that come as an additional benefit for the patients include:
- Allied Health Care: A team of doctors including a dietician, physiologist, physiotherapist, and a psychologist provide their services to the patients, monitoring his diet, health, routine and even exercises.
- Bulk Billing Services: Under this the patients are given a complete coverage of their treatment cost; the bulk billing doctors in Brendale provide their services only if the patient falls under any of the following categories:
- Registration under Medicare
- Registration under Veteran Health Care
- Patient is a Pension Card Holder
- Patient is a Health Care Card Holder
For all services and for certain women related services and treatments there is a team of female general practitioner doctors who ensure the best treatment is provided to the patients at all times.
How do the doctors deal with medical emergencies and accidents?
Sometimes when required the general practitioner doctors in Brendale take the matters of accidents and medical emergencies into their own hands, providing their services in the best way possible. In these cases, all the appointments for the day stand cancelled unless a replacement of the doctor is made available.
Bookings and Appointments
Booking with the doctors in the health care medical centres of Brendale can be made in any of the following two ways:
- General Appointments: General appointments can be made by making a call to the health care medical centre at 07 3261 9117, between Monday -Friday: 7.30 am-6.00 pm and Saturday: 8.30 am-1 pm.