What are the conditions under which the patients may be required to visit the doctors in Aspley?
- Treatment of Acute Illnesses
- Treatment of Chronic Ailments
- General Health Checkups
The categorization of the services in the health care medical centre Aspley is:
- Preventive health care
- Allied health care
- Full nursing care
- Health management
The services that the male and female GP doctors in Aspley provide you include:
- Antenatal Care
- Women’s Health
- Mental Health
- Sports Injuries
- Travel Health
- Skin Cancer Treatment
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Allied Health Services, etc.
For women centric illnesses like women’s sexual illness and antenatal care, there is a team of trained and certified female general practitioner doctors providing you the best of their services.
How will the cases of medical emergencies and accidents handled?
Medical emergencies and accidents will be handled by the trained and certified GP doctors in Aspley, working in the health care medical centre here. The doctors take the matters into their own hands and provide medical assistance to patients brought under such cases. Also, all other appointments for the day will stand cancelled until a replacement of the doctor is made available.
The Cost of Treatment
The cost of the treatment services available in the health care medical centre might cost you a lot of money but if you fall under any of the four criteria mentioned below you will be able to avail the services of the 100% bulk billing doctors in Aspley.
The criteria include:
- You are a pension card holder
- You are a health care card holder
- You are registered under Medicare
- You are registered under Veteran Health Care
How should patients book appointments?
There are the following two ways to book an appointment with the doctors in the health care medical centre Aspley:
- Online Appointments: For online appointments the patients are required to fill in an online form available on the website - http://www.baldhillsdoctors.com.au/online-appointments
- General Appointments: General appointments can be made by making a call to the health care medical centre of Bridgeman Downs at 07 3261 9117, between Monday -Friday : 7.30 am-6.00 pm and Saturday: 8.30 am-1 pm.