What is the broad categorization of the medical services in the health care medical centre Albany Creek?
Checking broadly, the categorization of services available for the patients visiting the health care medical centre in Albany Creek includes the following four:
- Preventive Care
- Health Management
- Full Nursing Care
- Allied Health Care
The list of medical services includes the following:
- Skin Cancer Treatment
- Sports Injuries
- Antenatal Care
- Travel Health
- Occupational Health
- General Checkups
- Minor Surgical Procedures, etc.
About the Doctors in Albany Creek
The health care medical centre has a team of the best trained and certified doctors in Albany Creek – a team of male and female doctors providing undaunted services to the patients every time.
The Cost of Treatment and Medical Facilities
In the health care medical centre a few medical services might cause a huge amount of money but for patients who are eligible for Bulk Billing Services the treatment cost might be absolutely nothing. The services of the bulk billed doctors in Albany Creek mean that the patients are given complete coverage of the treatment cost, meaning that the treatment costs them a very little amount of money.
The conditions for bulk billing services in Albany Creek include:
- Registration under Medicare
- Registration under Veteran Health Care
- Patient is a Pension Card Holder
- Patients is a Health Care Card Holder
Making an Appointment
Appointments with the male and female general practitioner doctors in Albany Creek are made in the following two ways:
- Online Appointments: For online appointments with the doctors in Albany Creek the patients are required to fill in the form available on http://www.baldhillsdoctors.com.au/online-appointments
- General Appointments: General appointments can be made by making a call to the health care medical centre at 07 3261 9117, between Monday -Friday : 7.30 am-6.00 pm and Saturday: 8.30 am-1 pm.